If there was an independent certification that I could earn so my customers would see the value of my knowledge regardless of the fact that I work for a specific company, I believe they would reach out to me on a more regular basis.
Build your infection control expertise and elevate your career!
Earning Dental Industry Specialist in Infection Prevention and Control® (DISIPC®) demonstrates knowledge related to infection control guidelines and standards. DISIPC certification is intended for:
- Dental office managers
- Sales or customer service representatives, service technicians, or other professionals who manufacture or distribute products or services to the dental profession
- Dental inspectors or investigators
Now Accepting Applications
The DISIPC certification is the first and only infection control certification specifically for dental sales and office management professionals, and applications are now being accepted!
Did you know?
According to an infection control survey, 81% of dental sales reps believe they are frequently or at times the primary source of dental infection prevention and control information for their customers!
Being in such an important position requires that you have the verified knowledge to help your customers! Earning DISIPC® certification shows your customers that you are a trusted source.
Benefits to Earning DISIPC®:
- Increased competitive advantage
- Increased performance and job satisfaction
- Deeper level of connection and credibility with customers
- Potential new career growth opportunities
- Demonstrated commitment to patient and dental team safety
- Increased value to corporate management
- Verification of knowledge-based competence in dental infection prevention and control
- Fulfills a requirement for the American Association of Dental Office Management Diplomate (DAADOM) designation
Digital badges give you a way to share your achievement online in a way that is simple, trusted, and can be easily verified in real-time. Badges provide employers and peers with evidence of the steps you took to earn your credential and what you’ve learned. Those who earn DISIPC® receive a digital badge that can be:
- Shared on social media
- Emailed to friends and colleagues
- Downloaded as a certificate
What kind of career opportunities will be open to me if I earn DISIPC certification?
What topics are covered on the DISIPC exam?
What is the difference between DANB's ICE Exam, CDIPC, and DISIPC?
What will be required to maintain DISIPC certification (i.e., recertification requirements)?
DISIPC® certification must be maintained by meeting recertification requirements. Download DISIPC® recertification requirements (PDF).